Welcome to ICTAC 2018!
The ICTAC 2018 conference will take place 16-19 October 2018 in Stellenbosch, South Africa, preceded by a spring school, 12-15 October, organized jointly with CARI 2018.
- 16 October 2018: The ICTAC best paper award, donated by Springer, went to Sergey Goncharov, Christoph Rauch and Lutz Schröder for their paper A Metalanguage for Guarded Iteration. Congratulations!
- 15 October 2018: The proceedings of ICTAC 2018 are now out as LNCS 11187. The volume is freely accessible to the conference partipants here, only via this page, until 14 November 2018.
- 17 September 2018: Early registration extended until 20 September, midnight South Africa time.
- 20 August 2018: On 15 October, we will have an informal workshop on (co)algebraic language and automata theory.
To propose a talk, send an abstract and title to [email protected] by 12 September.
- 13 August 2018: School and conference preliminary program available, registration open.
Early registration is until 12 September.
- 6 August 2018: Final result: 26 papers accepted, 1 of them then withdrawn, so we have 25.
- 9 July 2018: 22 papers accepted, 4 more papers conditionally.
- 6 July 2018: Notification postponed to 9 July.
- 26 May 2018: ICTAC 2018 received 59 full submissions!
- 6 May 2018: Abstract/full paper deadlines extended to 18/25 May.
AFFILIATED AND COLOCATED EVENTS
- CARI/ICTAC spring school, 12-15 October 2018
- ICTAC workshop Algebra and Coalgebra in Languages and Automata, 15 October 2018
- AC21 workshop Finding Software Errors before They Find You, 15 October 2018
- 14ème Colloque Africain sur la Recherche en Informatique et en Mathématiques Appliquées, CARI 2018, 14-16 October 2018
|Final versions||3 August 2018|
- Yves Bertot (INRIA Sophia Antipolis - Méditerranée, FR)
- Tommie Meyer (University of Cape Town, ZA)
- Gennaro Parlato (University of Southampton, UK)
- Peter Thiemann (Universität Freiburg, DE)
- Bernd Fischer (Stellenbosch University, ZA)
- Tarmo Uustalu (Reykjavik University, IS / TalTech University, EE)